Here’s how the job details align with your job preferences.Manage job preferences at any time in your profile.
Full job description
As a R&D; Software Development Engineer, you will be expected to fulfil the following responsibilities –
– Understand Business requirements and Plan for implementing the proposed requirements
– Design and Develop software modules of Highest Quality, within Budget and Time
– Unit Test the implemented modules
– Should be open to program in C#, Visual C++, .Net etc.
– To possess strong debugging skills to fix bug reports or Change request from customer for maintenance software release.
– Communicate regularly with Management and Technical Colleagues
– Documentation of implemented software products and modules
– Develop the software application by following Agile methodology
Provide Innovative suggestions and Improvement opportunities in the
– software products
– Collaborate with the team and deliver the results through effective Teamwork
▶️ Business R&D Experienced Professional
🖊️ Hitachi HVDC Technologies
Influencer & Social Marketing Executive Responsibilities: Establish and maintain regular communication between the brand and influencer partners, actively source and...Apply For This Job
Working experience: 3 years . To underwrite mortgage business and manage the portfolio in assigned branch location Core Responsibilities o...Apply For This Job
Job Type Full Time Salary Rs.125000 – 475000 per year Job Description Key Skills Education Any Bachelor Degree Job Description...Apply For This Job
Job details Job type full-time Full job description Summit spine and joint centers is a rapidly expanding pain management group...Apply For This Job
A Purchase Assistant is a professional who is responsible for assisting in the procurement of goods and services for an...Apply For This Job
HostingHome is the Best Web Hosting Company in India, offering 85% on Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Server, Cloud Hosting,...Apply For This Job