Full Job Description
Kubernetes/kubeadm Java expert
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
Aruba is redefining the “Intelligent Edge” Aruba is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces – leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility,
and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of computing, context, control, and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Job Family Definition:
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer programs, primarily for end users. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Management Level Definition:
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
– Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
– Analyzes design and determines coding, programming,
and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
– Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
– Leads a project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
– Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
– Represents the software applications engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
– Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
– Typically 4-6 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
– Using software applications design tools and languages.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Designing software applications running on multiple platform types.
– Software applications testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures,
design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Job details Job type full-time remote Not provided by employer Full job description Headspace _ and _ginger _ have recently...Apply For This Job
· Daily patient rounds. · IPD patient billing. · To liaison with concerned departments to resolve patient complaints. · To...Apply For This Job
Job Description Counsellors/Telecallers- Tamil Team, Avanti Fellows Position Summary: Our company is looking for a passionate and talented individual to...Apply For This Job
About Opendoor Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional...Apply For This Job
Job Description This role is responsible for performing Operational Risk Oversight of the Supplier Procurement, Governance and Monitoring program and...Apply For This Job
Job Description Applicants must have following Qualification, Knowledge, Skills, etc.-Communication Skills (spoken and written) must be excellent especially English– MS...Apply For This Job