Job Name : Data Entry
Salary : 15000 – 18000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : Gravity Infosoft
Location : Delhi, Delhi
Qualification : 12th Pass
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
The Customer Service Assistant is responsible for supporting department objectives by entering and retrieving data through custom or other software to provide optimal customer experience, and supporting customer service initiatives.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Performs data entry accurately and efficiently using various computer programs, word processing, spreadsheet, or database commands; formats material as required.
- Proofs material entered and generates data reports as required; reviews discrepancies in data received, requests clarification or advises supervisor of issues related to data, to verify customer requests are processed correctly.
- Files, keeps records, and prepares/transmits/sorts/distributes faxes, mail, e-mail, and reports as needed.
- Promotes and maintains high standards of quality and service excellence
- Processes work in a timely manner and meets daily productivity objectives; displays a sense of urgency while achieving quality and productivity goals
- Understands and is able to correctly work with multiple currencies and other requirements with regard to processing international orders.
- Effective time management and planning/organizing skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Effective interaction with individuals and groups both inside and outside of the organization and works effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Maintains a high level of commitment to achieve goals.
- Effective performance independently or as part of a team.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills, and analyzes the impact of decisions before execution.
- Supports local Customer Service teams, and provides support for other teams when needed.
- Provides Chat support as required, local language plus other required languages.
- Regular attendance at work is an essential part of the job.
- Adapts to changing situations and restructures tasks and priorities as changes occur within the business and organization.
- Works well under the pressure of deadlines.
- Supports and participates in the company’s total quality and customer service expectations.
- Trustworthy and maintains confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exhibits the desire to provide excellent service, carry out correspondences in a professional and courteous manner, and interact directly with customers as needed.
- Exhibits desire and ability to advance
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Professional verbal and written communication in local language (minimum), including in a telephone environment. Additional languages may be required.
- Fluent reading and writing in English.
- Ability to type data for long periods of time.
- Proficient typing and math.
- PC experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, proficient with internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and other software.
- Ability to use, read, and interpret spreadsheets, printed reports, and a dual terminal screen.
- Able and willing to use our telephone headsets.
- Neat and legible handwriting.
Category: Sales/Customer Service
This is a summary of the primary accountabilities and requirements for this position. The company reserves the right to modify or amend accountabilities and requirements at anytime at its sole discretion based on business needs. Any part of this job description is subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Mouser Electronics endeavors to make its Career page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources or [email protected] This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to apply for positions or to inquire about the status of applications.
Mouser is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
APPLY NOW – https://rb.gy/klaeit