Salary from $19 an hour job type full-time
Us work authorization (required)
Full job description
We are looking for a tech savvy recruiting coordinator to join our people & culture team and support the hiring process from beginning to endYou will be mainly responsible for the administrative work of our recruiting process and will also support our recruiting team with attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting phone screens and managing the flow of hiring paperwork.
Essential job functions may include:
· recruitments administrative work.
· support recruiting efforts year-round for resort positions including; source on job boards and social media, review applications, attend job fairs, marketing outreach, create college partnerships, and manage “open application hour” on-site.
· phone screen applicants and identify candidates for hiring managers to interviewAssist with scheduling interviews during high-season.
· within the first 30 days, successfully complete ats training and demonstrate an intermediate knowledge of the ats process flow.
· within first month thoroughly understand and be able to explain approval processes for rehires, transfers, family members etc.
· within the first 60 days will understand organizational structure (including home office and resort operations).
Education, skill and experience:
– the ideal candidate for this opportunity must be very detail oriented, able to stay organized and provide exemplary service to both internal (hiring managers) and external (candidates) customers.
· 2+ years of previous administrative experience is preferred
· previous experience navigating an applicant tracking system · must be able to work independently and multi-task, prioritizing as appropriate
· intermediate to advanced microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook) proficiency is required
· fluency in both verbal and written spanish is mandatory
Job type: full-time
Pay: from $19.00 per hour
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to friday
Admin: 1 year (preferred)
Work location: one location
Application response rate: 51%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Employer reviewed job 2 days ago
Posted 3 days ago
Job details Job type full-time Full job description 1) persuasive skillsPlease understand that your performance will be judged not mainly...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary From ₹18,000 a month Benefits & Perks Paid time off Job Type Full-time Qualifications – Bachelor’s (Preferred)...Apply For This Job
Job Type Full Time Job Description persistent challenges of the payment world. We have established ourselves as a leading developer...Apply For This Job
Job details Job type full-time Full job description Job description Employee must reside within 1 hour of the facility. Position...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary ₹18,000 – ₹25,000 a month Benefits & Perks Cell phone reimbursement Job Type Full-time Qualifications – Sales:...Apply For This Job
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure...Apply For This Job