– Writingcode for a variety of applications from large scale applicationswith hundreds of features to dedicated purpose microservices with avariety of languages frameworks andtools.
– Writinghighly reliable and performant code to be used by services withrequirements for high availability andthroughput.
– Writingcode with best practice and conforming to widely accepted designprinciples.
– Understandinghigh level requirements presented by network/application designersto implement new features enhance existing features forproduct/customer demand regulatory compliance service/vendorintegrationetc.
– Breakingdown high level requirements into low level implementation detailready for development such as defining features signalling sequencedocumenting detail defining datamodel.
– Writingtest cases for automated test suites to verify that code that youvewritten/other people have written works well and integrates withother codeapplications.
– Identifyinggaps in test coverage and filling thegap.
– Reviewingother peoples code to ensure that a high quality of code bestpractices and knowledge is shared in theteam.
– Spreadingknowledge about your work latest developments in the industrymodern technology languages security best practicesetc.
– Constantlytrying to understand detail such as existing code features datamodel application requirements customer usecases.
– Identifyingpotential issues in code and how to resolve these before they causereal issues affectingcustomers.
– Analysingissues raised by Site Reliability Engineers inspecting logssignalling sequences data configuration identifying how to resolveissues.
– Identifyingpotential performance bottlenecks and how to removethese.
– Indepth knowledge of Java language principles and design patternsincluding concepts from Java 8 e.g. lambdas streams and modernJava.
– Strongunderstanding of paradigms: Object Oriented Functional Event DrivenProgramming
– Understandingof Java frameworks e.g. JAIN SLEE Spring Boot Spring WebFluxetc.
– RDBMSsystems e.g. MySQL Postgres and noSQL systems e.g. RedisCassandra.
– Messagebrokers e.g.Kafka
– ClientServerprotocols: SIP andHTTP
– Transportprotocols: UDP TCPTLS
– JavaBuild frameworks e.g. MavenAnt
– CI/CDframeworks e.g. Gitlab CI/CD Jenkins AzureDevops
– Basicunderstanding of JVM including GC implementations e.g. CMS ParNewG1 and performancetuning.
– Goodunderstanding of Linux OS environment command line tools usermanagement networking with hands onexperience.
– Scriptinge.g. BashPython.
– Virtualisationcontainerisation cloud frameworks e.g.
VirtualBox Docker AzureKubernetes.
– Gitfor codemanagement.
– Infrastructureas code frameworks e.g. AnsibleTerraform.
Experienceyoud be expected tohave
The 3Connected Leaders behaviours most suitable to thejob:
– Solutionfocused Achiever:You deliver and coordinate activities and respondpositively to challenges clearly outlining expectations foryourself andothers.
– CollaborativePartner:You developgreat working relationships with stakeholders and colleaguessharing knowledge andcollaborating.
– TeamCoach:You contribute to a high performing culture empoweringothers through coaching anddevelopment.
– JAINSLEE/Spring Boot/WebFlux: 2years
– Bash/Pythonscripting: 1years
– GitlabCI/CD Jenkins Azure Devops: 1years
Ifthe job has key decision rights list thesehere
Asrequired to achieve the Team Leaderrole.
▶️ Call Service Developer 23179
🖊️ GK HR Consulting India Private