Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Garrett Advancing Motion [SBG]. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop systems improving for .
Design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost.
Innovate and design systems to safely deploy military overseas.
YOU MUST HAVE:
▪ Bachelors degree in Engineering
▪ Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
▪ Individuals that quickly analyze,
incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
▪ Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
▪ advanced with systems
▪ Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
▪ Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
▪ Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
▪ Some engineering experience
▪ an understandingof data structures to provide analytical problem solving
model based development system design
systems validation & verification