Job Name : Assistant Manager
Salary : 22000 – 24000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 4 years
Company Name : Flex
Location : Remote
Qualification : Graduate
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose – to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
- Initiates, monitors and directs projects and programs from inception through delivery.
- Develops and ensures adherence to project and program budgets.
- Organizes project-related activities and communications among departments, customers, vendors and the community.
- Manage customer relationship on a local basis and act as the key escalation point locally for all appropriate programs, projects and operational performance issues.
- Manage the CFT to achieve specific program performance to targeted KOIs, e.g., P&L, Accounts Receivables, OTD, Quality, E&O, ITO.
- Be the Leader of the Customer Focus Team (CFT) who together will oversee and manage (if applicable) the daily production of goods and services in line with contractual terms and agreements.
- Ensures curriculum, seminars and classes are organized and provided to members of management, employees and the community as appropriate.
- Participates with other senior managers in establishing strategic organizational plans and objectives.
- Directs the activities of program managers and staff and is responsible for planning, budgeting, and maintaining costs for a broad functional area.
- Interacts regularly with executives, customers and outside regulatory agencies.
- Drives strategies to deliver customer requirements and recommend Flextronics capabilities in manufacturing and engineering services.
- Reviews aggregate program proposals or plan to determine time frame, funding requirements, asset management, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
- High level contact for negotiations with customer on all contracts, pricing and other business items. Maybe primary contact for new or critical customer programs.
- Responsible for management of customer satisfaction, the Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) collection and related reviews and corrective actions.
- Reviews high-level program reports and presentations for management, customers and others.
- Coordinates program activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Participates in Profit and Loss (P&L) analysis, responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
- Manage BOM costing and work with respective stake holders for periodical review and updation.
- 8+years of similar experience.
- Experience with Program management
- Preferably Engineering (BE/ B. TECH)
- Life Insurance
Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We’re happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: [email protected]
APPLY NOW – https://rb.gy/t2fh5y