Website address: www.edureka.co
Job Location: Bangalore(Work from Office)
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Computer Science – Full stack
Target Batch: 2019-2022
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. The candidate will take live demo sessions every month for lead conversion(webinars)
2. Create online marketing content (includes blogs/videos) for organic growth
3. Create Sales Enablement Content to improve sales revenue
4. Managing and creating Marketing Assets for the internship program to help promote products better
5. Translate the features of the product into benefits for users.
6. Analyzing, Optimizing, and creating content related to live demo sessions to improve conversion at each funnel
7. Competition Analysis to continuously keep on improving the program messaging
8. Following the trends of the market to improve the positioning of the product. (Market Research)
9. Work with other teams (sales, operations, content) to implement new ideas & strategies
10. Analyze Data, Evaluate the KPIs and make reports.
11. Identify buyers’ needs and gaps and recommend/implement new ideas/topics to help organic growth, build a more robust product and help the overall business of the product.
12. Provide all-around content consistency (Powerpoint, Assets, Videos) of style, fonts, images, and tone.
13. Conduct content audits to comprehend the performance of existing content
a. Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of any one of the following fields: Marketing/Tech/Coding/Communication/Sales
b. Fresher or 1 year of experience in the field of Marketing/Tech/Education/Coding/Sales/Communication
c. A person interested in Marketing with enthusiasm for Tech Or A Tech person with enthusiasm for Marketing
a. Effective communication skills – Writing, Speaking & Presenting.
b. Good interpersonal and presentation.
c. Good teamwork skills
d. Effective reporting skills
e. Ability to make clean PowerPoint presentations
f. Passion for technology
g. Curiosity to learn and understand web development, data science, and the other trending career paths.
h. Zeal for Marketing and Brand building
i. Basic understanding of Google Docs & sheets.
l. Content Writing
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
0 – 2 Years
3.2 – 3.5 LPA