Job Name : Data Analyst
Salary : 20000 – 24000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 4 years
Company Name : Samsung
Location : Remote
Qualification : Graduate
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
MoEngage is an intelligent customer engagement platform, built for customer-obsessed marketers and product owners. We enable hyper-personalization at scale across multiple channels like mobile push, email, in-app, web push, on-site messages, and SMS. With AI-powered automation and optimization, brands can analyze audience behavior and engage consumers with personalized communication at every touchpoint across their lifecycle.
Fortune 500 brands and Enterprises across 35 countries such as Deutsche Telekom, Samsung, Ally Financial, Vodafone, and McAfee along with internet-first brands such as Flipkart, Ola, OYO, and Bigbasket use MoEngage to orchestrate their cross-channel campaigns and engage efficiently with their customers sending 50 billion messages to 500 million consumers every month!
Our vision is to build the world’s most trusted customer engagement platform for the mobile-first world.
We promise to care about your customers as much as you do. And that justifies our top ratings for service and support in Gartner Magic Quadrant, Gartner Peer Insights, and G2 Summer Reports. We have also been recognized as one of the 25 Highest Rated Private Cloud Computing Companies To Work For in a list released by Battery Ventures, a global investment firm based on the employee feedback on Glassdoor where employees reported the highest levels of satisfaction at work during the first six months of the pandemic.
We are seeking a talented data scientist to drive data-driven decision-making enabled via business intelligence that is timely, accurate, and actionable.
- Develop reporting dashboards with multiple KPIs and monitor them diligently to assess problems and solve them quickly.
- Be hands-on with big data technologies and be able to guide the organisation through analytical & technical leadership.
- Build machine learning models and guide the team toward understanding their user base intimately and drive personalisation at scale.
- Design and assist AB testing experiments for marketing communication, user journeys and product enhancements to drive growth
Education and Experience Required
- Must be a B.Tech or a relevant degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, economics)
- Must have 2+ years experience in data science and analytics execution
- Hands on Experience in SQL, R, Python or any other Model Building Tools
- Hands on Experience in data visualization platforms such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Power BI, etc.
- Must have Advanced SQL experience – Hive SQL, Presto, SQL Server, etc.
Personality and Attitude Required
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects. Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyze and present data and drive clear insights to lead decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, other departments and partners.
- Detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems. You should work in a self-directed environment, own tasks and drive them to completion.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize conflicting requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to succinctly summarize key findings.
APPLY NOW – https://bit.ly/35QhXNo