Job Name : Multiple Positions
Salary : 18000 – 22000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 4 years
Company Name : Blinkit
Location : Remote
Qualification : 12th Pass
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
Imagine needing something when you are at home and getting it before you have tied your shoelaces to step out. Blinkit (formerly grofers) is revolutionising e-commerce by making the stuff most important to you, available to you in a blink of your eye.
We want our customers to focus on the more important things for themselves and not need to plan for the little things that life needs on an everyday basis. We are here to get your chores out of your way. We do this by using a backbone of technology, data sciences, and rich customer insight, resulting in a dense and fast network of dark stores for lightning fast deliveries under 10 minutes.
We are already one of the largest e-grocery companies in India. Our ambition however, is to be 100x this size in the next five years.
In order to become one of the most important e-retail companies of our generation, we need builders who can think on their feet, take extreme ownership and commit to making outcomes happen. If you are ambitious, smart, and don’t have an ego about it, we’d love to hear from you. Opportunities to create $100 billion businesses in India are rare. We are on the way and looking for the hungry. Read more about us here.
What you will do
- Develop a deep understanding of our application and platform, as well as the multiple components in our system
- Analyze problems of low complexity, diagnose and fix bugs of low complexity when appropriate
- Work with developers to identify and resolve more complicated problems
- Resolve ad-hoc queries raised by operations teams/business teams
- Address urgent issues quickly, work within and measure against customer SLAs
- Surface customer feedback to the team
- Maintain an ongoing record of problem analysis and resolution activity in an on-call tracking system
- Proactively monitor production and nonproduction environments and applications
- Work with design and engineering teams through feature implementations
- 1 – 2 years of exposure to MySQL and writing SQL queries and optimizing them.
- Prior experience in production support and programming
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to coordinate with the tech and product team to report bugs and product enhancement
APPLY NOW – https://rb.gy/qexd70