Date: October 10, 2023 to October 20, 2023 (Monday to Friday)
Time: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Color Papers India Private Limited
2nd floor, Vrindavan Building, Survey No K-3970, Mira gaon, Mira Road (E) , Thane, MH-401107
Color Papers India Pvt Ltd is a dynamic and innovative E-commerce company committed to leveraging data-driven insights to optimize our operations and make informed business decisions. We are seeking a skilled and motivated Data Analyst to join our team and contribute to our ongoing success.
– Plan, design, and execute end-to-end web architecture
– Rewrite existing code to ensure compliance with specified guidelines
– Ensure that outputs are user-friendly and visually compelling
– Build scalable, responsive, and well-documented stacks
– Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
– At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
– Prolific experience working with Python
– Extensive experience with web development Familiarity with ML/AI and React is nice to have
– Great communication and interpersonal skills
– Understanding of ETL processes to extract data from different data sources is a plus.
– Knowledge on fundamental data analytics concepts is a plus good knowledge in interacting with database systems (SQL, NoSQL) and webservices (REST)
– Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics) or equivalent practical experience.
– Proven experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar role.
– Proficiency in advanced Excel functions (e.g., VLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH, complex formulas), data manipulation, and analysis.
– Strong knowledge of web scraping techniques using tools like Python, Beautiful Soup, or similar technologies.
– Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI) to create impactful visual representations.
– Solid understanding of database systems and querying languages (e.g., SQL) for data retrieval and manipulation.
– Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
– Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively to meet deadlines.
– Competitive salary package.
– Opportunities for professional growth and development.
– Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
– Health and wellness benefits.
– Employee Referral Bonus
– Variable Pay
– Provident Fund
– If you are passionate about data analysis, proficient in advanced Excel, PowerBI,SQ.
– We encourage you to apply and become a valuable member of our data-driven team at Color Papers.Join us in transforming data into actionable insights and driving business success. Apply now by submitting your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and achievements.
Location: Mira road (East), Mumbai
Email your resume at – [email protected]
▶️ Data Analyst
🖊️ Color Papers India Private
Role : Data Engineer Exp : 5-7 years Type : Contractual Location : Remote Job Description Role Overview: We are...Apply For This Job
Job details Job type full-time Full job description Position description: Azure devops lead analystExperience – 7 to 10 years (azure...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary ₹2,00,000 a year job type full-time Qualifications Bachelor`s (preferred) Full job description Responsibilities Develop and implement hr...Apply For This Job
Office work, maintaining office , files, documents. Bank work Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹12,000.00...Apply For This Job
Job Name : Manager Salary : 18000 – 22000 a Months Exp: 0 – 4 years Company Name : Flipkart...Apply For This Job
Position: Sales & Marketing Officer Key Responsibilities: *Identify and target potential clients in the Business-to-Business (B2B) sector through various channels,...Apply For This Job