Supply Chain Analyst
(Supply Chain background is a must)
Who We Are?
– Integrated one stop platform for supply of precision components focused on Automotive and Industrial manufacturing.
CapGrid is an end-to-end Design-to-Deliver company for the low complexity direct material spend focused on the Automotive and EV industry. Leveraging our AI-enabled Sourcing Platform with more than 30,000 manufacturers and their deep capability intelligence, we have been able to reduce the sourcing and procurement complexity significantly for leading auto manufacturers.
– Rapidly Transforming The Sourcing & Procurement Ecosystem For Direct Materials.
– Reimagining Design-To-Deliver Through Digital Supply Networks.
– Founded by IIM, XLRI founders, CapGrid is working with leading global manufacturers and backed by leading venture funds.
We are Backed by: Nexus Venture Partners, Axilor, Anicut.
Supply Chain Analyst:
– We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join our team. As a Supply Chain Analyst, your responsibility will be to help the team with building automated algorithms, end to end data products, and generating business insights. The role requires high technical aptitude, problem-solving abilities, motivation, intellectual curiosity, and a passion for data discovery.
– As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will be the centre of innovation and experimentation for the company and a major contributor to the company’s products and business.
Key role and responsibilities:
Core responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
– Perform data mining and analysis using tools including MS Excel, MySQL, SQL, to identify trends and develop forecasts,
as well as identify opportunities for cost savings and quality improvements.
– Own, develop and maintain metrics allowing more granular explanations of weekly/monthly/quarterly business report trends and driving the prioritization of quality/cost improvement projects.
– Provide analysis support on projects, new initiatives and strategic decisions. Collaborate with business, product and technology teams to implement projects.
– Develop new technological ways for solving high end problems with data science, analytics and visualization.
– Design experiments, test hypotheses, build models, drive control groups and scale what works.
What’s in it for you?
– Quality and Challenging Work
– High Accountability and Visibility
– Dynamic Environment
– Amazing Peers and Accessible leadership
– Work while you have FUN.
– Data mining or extracting usable data from valuable data sources.
– Analyzing large amounts of information to find patterns and solutions.
– Carrying out pre-processing of structured and unstructured data.
– Conduct advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance.
– Designs experiments, test hypotheses and build models.
– Works with senior management to identify the business requirements and the expected A Graduate/PG degree in computer science, operations research, statistics, physics, or mathematics is preferable.
– 2-6 years of relevant work experience as an analyst.
– Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis
– Working knowledge of a query language SQL/MySQL/T-SQL is a must.
– Experience with programming languages like Python/R is a plus.
– Deep understanding of statistical modelling, data mining concepts, and a track record of solving problems with these methods.
– Able to understand and various data structures and common methods in data transformation.
▶️ CapGrid – Supply Chain Analyst
🖊️ CapGrid Solutions Private