From ₹35,000 a month
Benefits & Perks
Provident Fund, Life insurance, Health insurance, Internet reimbursement
– Bachelor’s (Preferred)
– total work: 3 years (Preferred)
Pulled from the full job description
Cell phone reimbursement
Show 3 more benefits
Full Job Description
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an IT Coordinator based in our Mumbai, India office. Take a look at the description below. If you think your skills and experience, make you a good match for this position, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for creative, curious, empathetic people to join our Living-Centered Design movement.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
CannonDesign is an integrated design solutions firm focused on helping people continuously flourish. Whether designing for innovations in health, new scientific discoveries, equity in education or the next big idea in business, we use our Living-Centered Design approach to help organizations realize widespread change. Our ability to design transformational places, plans and strategies is why Fast Company named us a World Changing Company and one of the most innovative design firms in the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will help administer and manage the technology our designers rely on to develop design solutions for leading health, education and business organizations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
– Monitor Helpdesk: receive tickets, escalate tickets as appropriate, work with clients, and close out tickets. Manage end user expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
– Provide end user support (problem-solving, troubleshooting Windows, supporting Microsoft Office issues) for local and remote users.
– Consult with users and firm standards to determine current and future technology needs relative to basic equipment. Review and determine where upgrades are necessary.
– Identify areas of operation that require upgraded equipment; work with System Administrators to schedule and implement upgrades/replacements.
– Utilize manuals, brochures, vendor offerings, and other resources to ensure familiarity with technology and software used by internal clients, including upgrades and new releases.
– Participate in the testing and evaluation of hardware and software in partnership with IT staff and design technology leadership.
– Adapt/modify existing hardware and software to meet specific needs.
– Maintain peripherals (i.e. printers).Document and update best practices for position and group.
– Maintain up-to-date knowledge on technology through journals and vendor resources.
– May perform other duties as required.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
– Previous related work experience is preferred.
– Strong communication skills and innovative thinking is essential as is the ability to provide technical software, hardware, and network problem resolutions in a user-friendly professional manner.
– Knowledge of MS Windows desktop, Microsoft Office, and VMWare is required.
– Knowledge of various software applications such as Adobe CS Suite, Autodesk Products, Skype, Bluebeam, Rhino, Sketchup, Jive, Newforma, Box.net, V-Ray,
GoToMeeting Argos, and Deltek Vision is a plus.
ABOUT WORKING HERE
– We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about.
– We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design. We advocate for equity, diversity, and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our DEI Council, Employee Resource Groups and other community advocacy initiatives.
– We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
For a general overview of our benefits,
please visit our careers page at www.cannondesign.com/careers/
Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It’s not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for CannonDesign positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us. Please provide your resume and portfolio when applying.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity.
We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by central, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹35,000.00 per month
– Cell phone reimbursement
– Flexible schedule
– Health insurance
– Internet reimbursement
– Leave encashment
– Life insurance
– Paid sick time
– Paid time off
– Provident Fund
– Monday to Friday
– Day shift
– UK shift
– Bachelor’s (Preferred)
– total work: 3 years (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 31/01/2023
Expected Start Date: 03/01/2023
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Required male candidates for skill sector. Profile: *warehouse supervisor (site supervisor)* Salary: 20k to 25k Qualification: Graduation Location: Delhi Experience:...Apply For This Job
Job details Job type full-time Benefits pulled from the full job description 401(k) dental insurance health insurance paid time off...Apply For This Job
Job Description Role type : Individual contributor with team managementIf supervisory: Please mention the current span of control and team...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Handle inbound calls from the customers. Identify the needs of customers, resolve issues, and provide solutions. Maintain good...Apply For This Job
Roles and responsibilities To understand & do the technical analysis activities such as requirements gathering, definition, testing & implementation of...Apply For This Job
Associate – Hiring Partnerships At Crio.Do, we are proud to be the world’s first work-like experiential learning platform. We believe...Apply For This Job