Full Job Description
– Strong track record of SEO and generating organic traffic on website
– Strong knowledge of Google Analytics & webmaster tools
– Strong knowledge of SEO techniques and practices
– Result oriented performance for bringing organic traffic on website
– Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in website
– Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
– Doing On page/Off page SEO and Site auditing
– Regular Reporting and data analysis
– Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
– Expert in generating leads through social networking sites & related websites
– Hands-on experience in cake php and codeigniter.
– Mean stack developer
– Frameworks: WordPress, Laravel, etc
– Good experience in programming.
– Understanding of open source projects like WordPress
– Knowledge of Magento.
– Knowledge of Ionic framework.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Must have 3+ years of experience.
– Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
– Smart & intelligent who can R&D; and fix things from research and help of other developers.
– Custom tasks based on various applications (WordPress/custom php/asp.net/frameworks etc.) will be assigned
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree in related field
Business Development Executive
Brand Provoke, among the fastest growing branding companies in Delhi NCR, is looking for highly talented and motivated Business Development Executives (BDEs) to become part of its vibrant and professional team.
Selected candidates will initially report to the company’s director and will be considered for quick internal promotion (within a year) to Business Development Manager as the organization aims to develop a strong & complete sales department by the end of 2020.
– At least 1-year of branding experience.
– B2B & Corporate Selling.
– New Client Acquisition & Lead generation.
– Identify Customer needs and service newly acquired clients to tap full potential.
– Effective closure of sales deals with customer delight.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Basic knowledge of Branding, Marketing, Design and Information Technology. Must be familiar with common technical jargon like SEO, SMO, Responsive Design, CMS, backend, frontend etc.
– Self-starter – Willingness to learn new things on their own.
– Familiar with lead generation techniques.
– Confidence during sales calls.
– Comfortable with travelling and attending events & seminars around the globe for business development.
Experience: 1+ year
– Ability to convert Wireframes and XD, Figma Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, React.js, Node.js, and Mongo
– Creating RESTful services with Node.js
– Implement, Design and Architect scalable web architectures
– Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete product development experience
– Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
– Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
– Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
– Ability to learn new technologies quickly
– 2-3 years minimum in creating complex React.js based solutions
– 1-2 years with Node.js and Express
– Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
– Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
– Good Design Skills (OOPs concepts, design patterns, re-usability, abstraction)
– Strong web application development knowledge using Nodejs
– Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
– Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
– Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
– Some experience with XD or Figma is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
– Strong knowledge of front-end optimization and performance techniques
– Obsession with lean, clean, and organized front-end code
– Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
– Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet, and mobile devices
– Eye for details is crucial
– Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
– Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
– Portfolio of work required.
Include examples of all areas of frontend development
Additional Skills & Competencies
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Developing for web and PWA platforms
– Twitter Bootstrap, Material UI and SASS
– AWS, Kubernetes & Git
The backend developer is responsible for keeping the NodeJS API, Mongo DB and AWS infrastructure up and running to ensure our users can access the web application with high level of user experiences.
– Build new services and APIs
– Interview for and build out our backend team
– Build the foundational framework for new and existing systems
– Ensure our systems and infrastructure are secure, reliable, and performant
– Work without engineers across the company to build out new features
– Debug production issues across multiple levels of the stack
– Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
You may be a fit for this role if
– 2+ years of industry experience at high-growth startups or companies
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– MongoDB Atlas
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Work on and with our NodeJS API
– Help deploy new features and debug small bugs in our existing codebase
– Independently build out and deploy new features
– Incrementally bring existing knowledge and best practices to better our backend codebase
– Help the team plan future projects (both long and short term)
Art Director (Print & Web)
We are looking for a Sr Art Director to join the marketing & design team at Brand Provoke As a Sr. Art Director, you will work with leaders across the organization to ideate, create and execute campaigns, events and help evolve brands.
What You’ll Do
– Help evolve the brands
– Drives the creative process to produce high-quality, original content
– Work closely with our strategy teams to launch new categories of content
– Provide creative ideas to enhance our brand, communication and advertising programs.
– Brings creative concepts to life through print, web UX, video production and motion design.
– Presents work to senior management, cross functional business teams, and external partners.
– Guides communication with external creative partners, providing creative direction and revisions.
– Function as both an individual contributor as well as a director when working with our network of partners and freelance resources
– Minimum of 5 years art direction experience in the mediums of print, advertising, conceptual campaigns, branding, photography, digital media, product and motion design.
– Must have impeccable design skills.
– Shown ability to develop and guide thoughtful, meaningful, provocative creative with an extraordinary eye for detail.
– Demonstrated ability to lead, communicate, and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
– Highly collaborative, with strong communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas in a clear and concise manner.
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. 3D software like Maxon cinema 4d is a plus.
– Online portfolio that showcases your work.
Brand Strategist (Creative and Strategic)
– Knowledge of common branding jargon like Brand Identity, Brand Discovery, Archetypes, Tone & Voice, Brand Values, Mission, Vision, Value Proposition, etc.
– Selected candidate(s) will be interacting with the client directly,
– Must be familiar/experienced with modern marketing (SMM, SEO, ASO, etc.) and design trends.
– Basic technical knowledge w.r.t. web & mobile application design and development.
– Oversee innovative ideas and category-specific approaches across a wide range of categories, identifying and designing the approach where needed
– Strong collaboration with the Branded Content, Video, Experiential, Research/Trends, and Sales Teams to create strategic marketing proposals
– Ensure all ideas are packaged appropriately from a proposal and planning perspective, aligning with the needs of our brand partners
– Understand insights to better curate marketing opportunities for clients, utilizing measurement tools and research to add relevant, trustworthy data to our ideation
– Manage interdepartmental workflow to ensure that all elements are handled according to process and schedule
– 3+ years of digital and/or traditional marketing experience or digital strategy in a related field
– Ability to manage multiple RFP’s within a given week
– Strategic and creative thinker with excellent verbal and written skills; ability to multi-task
– Preferred Educational Background- MBA (Marketing) or similar.
– Upbeat, can-do, proactive outlook, calm under pressure, and a sense of humor
– Proficiency in PowerPoint, MS Office, Zoom Meetings, and experience with research tools such as: Google Surveys, comScore, Quantcast, and/or Shareablee
– Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills in a fast-paced environment
Spider software pvt.ltdIs a leading software solutions provider for financial marketWe are pioneers in developing internet based analytical tools and...Apply For This Job
Key role: Coordinate facilities and administrative services, including clerical and support services, printing, mail distribution, messenger services and telecommunicationsApply specific...Apply For This Job
Job Type Full Time Job Description Experience with DB2 Apply software engineering best practices while also leveraging automation across all...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary ₹20,000 – ₹30,000 a month Job Type Full-time Permanent Qualifications – Procurement: 2 years (Preferred) Full Job...Apply For This Job
Job details Job type remote Benefits pulled from the full job description 401(k) 401(k) 4% match 401(k) matching dental insurance...Apply For This Job
Delhi, india Payments india – engineering About payu payu, a leading payment and fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout...Apply For This Job