– Linux Administration
– Network basic:-Protocols, IP addressing, CDN, HA, Failover, load balancers OS and Network level Troubleshooting Scripting:-Bash/Python
– Cloud:-AWS,CI/CD tools:-CI/CD (Jenkins) / spinnaker Logging system:- ELK
– monitoring system Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible Databases anyone:-Mysql/Mongo/Postgres
– AWS Certification
– Additional skills
– Working experience in Automation Culture
We are seeking an experienced and skilled System Administrator for our company.
As a System Administrator, you will be responsible for the overall configuration/installation of laptops and desktop. You will have to design, organize, modify,
support and maintenance of servers and other computer systems.
The job is to ensure smooth and unperturbed functioning along with the complete upkeep of the computer system and network servers. You should possess reasonable technological skills and knowledge for this role.
If you think you would prove yourself to be a great addition to our IT department and capable enough to run the technology efficiently, please do apply for this role.
– Install and configure new software hardware and networks.
– Monitor and analyze the system logs.
– Perform the task of server deployment and security.
– Maintain network segments and intrusion detection systems.
– Establish and maintain system performance and specifications according to industry standards.
– Identify and investigate potential issues with overall system health.
– Apply operating system updates and configuration changes.
– Interact with the support team and help desk to assist them in troubleshooting and provide necessary technical support
– Develop and maintain system infrastructure always up and running.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
– Minimum 2 years of work experience System Analyst, System Administrator, or a similar role in the IT and Development Department.
– Professional certifications such as MCSE, CCNA, and OCA will be preferred.
– Familiar with cPanel servers.
– Strong working knowledge of backup and recovery systems.
– Understanding of DNS, DHCP, and LANs WANs (wide area network).
– Strong analytical and critical skills
– A better understanding of the problem with workable solutions
– Good communication skills and teamwork
– Ability to perform under pressure and stress.
– Ability to manage time effectively.
– A keen eye for detail.
– Quick decision making abilities.
1. Ability to initiate and manage change, Excellent Communications Skills, Strong Result Orientation. 2. Regular Updating Of Production Space, Verification...Apply For This Job
Job details Job type full-time Full job description We are seeking a web designer (website specialist) who will be a...Apply For This Job
Job details No matching job preferences Salary ₹12,000 – ₹25,000 a month Job type Full-time Shift and schedule Day shift...Apply For This Job
IDP India is looking for ELT professionals to join their group of Freelance IELTS Examiners. As an IELTS examiner, you...Apply For This Job
India`s leading skill`s platform avodha is looking for fresh and energetic sales professionals for our b2c inside sales teamCandidates who...Apply For This Job
Job details Here’s how the job details align with your job preferences.Manage job preferences at any time in your profile....Apply For This Job