Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
The main responsibilities of the position are as below;
1. Material scheduling / Define & Control Buy Material Master Data
2. Material scheduling / Define & Control Make Material Master Data
3. Material scheduling / Monitor MRP Run
4. Procurement / Manage Internal Vendors Master Data
5. Function Transversal Process & Tools / Identify Needs & Define Requirements for 6. Transversal Processes & Tools, Contribute to Transversal Process /Tool Definition, 7. Improvement & Validation, Manage Transversal Processes/Tools Deployment, Contribute to Transversal Processes & Tools Networks
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Job Segment: Supply Chain, Supply, Procurement, Operations