About The Company:
Advantage Club is India’s largest Corporate Employee Benefits Platform. Founded by alumni of UCLA, Amazon, and Microsoft. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, Rewards & Recognition, and financial solutions. We are currently partnered with more than 350+ corporates, including Concentrix, RBS, Fidelity, Walmart, Amazon, etc., whose employees are offered exclusive privileges through our 10,000+ brand partners across categories Advantage club is leading the employee benefits market in India which is pegged at $2 billion and growing. Advantage Club has raised $2 million to date from prominent VCs like GrowX, Sprout and Axilor Venture.
Job Location: Gurgaon (Work From Office)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)
Target Batch: 2021-2022
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: April 2022
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Advantage Club is looking for Dev-ops with hands-on Experience implementing Full lifecycle DevOps automation including Configuration management, Build Automation, Release management, Deployment automation, Infrastructure management and DB optimization.
– This role requires a high level of leadership, commitment and adaptability, as you’ll have to deal with aggressive timelines and demanding customers.
– You’ll also be expected to drive our projects to completion, dealing with all kinds of dependencies.
– Ability to track multiple projects, multiple dependencies and track the team’s deliveries are crucial for this position.
– The role also requires strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
What You’ll Do:
– Ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of production systems as application owners on cloud system that can be AWS/G-Cloud/Azure
– Build benefits and ROI models for DevOps
– Standardize our product’s infrastructure into single configuration.
– Design and implement expansion strategies, scalable solutions, disaster recovery and failover processes.
– Self-starter who can manage ambiguity with a bias for action
– Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and launch reviews.
– Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
– Responsible for performing end-to-end incident / Service Request management.
– Ability to work in an Agile framework.
– Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
– Create and maintain complete and accurate documentation for the purpose of operational audits including security and compliance.
– Practice sustainable incident response and blameless post mortems.
– Aptitude to work in a start-up environment with Customer centric attitude and keenness to upskill on the job
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computational Science or any related field.
– Strong Knowledge of CI/CD methodologies, workflows, configuration management, and tools such as Klocwork, Protex / Protecode, SNYK, Code Collaborator and Black Duck Binary Analysis (BDBA).
– Knowledge of driving DevOps adoption by bringing culture
– Knowledge of building DevOps Dashboard by integrating various tool chain tools using technologies like Splunk, ELK
– Hands on experience with combination of these DevOps Skills – AWS DevOps, Azure
– DevOps, Jenkins, GitHub, TFS, Maven, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SonarQube, Artifactory, PowerShell, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
– Knowledge of Shell/Python/ Ruby on Rails programming
– Strong Experience with Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Puppet)
– Demonstrated knowledge on all aspects of DevOps tool chain (Business planning, Continuous integration, Continuous delivery, Test automation, Monitoring
– Linux/Windows system administration
– Working knowledge of Databases and performance tuning.
– Scripting and automating administration tasks in Python, Bash, PowerShell
– Web application hosting and troubleshooting experience (ISS, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx)
– High Availability / Load Balancing / Redundancy
– File storage technologies NFS, LVM
– Monitoring tools such as New Relic, ELK, Prometheus and others
– Technical troubleshooting skills for both system performance, scalability and network connectivity issues.
– Technical leadership roles, driving innovative solutions
– Container technologies: Docker / Kubernetes / Rancher
– Public and Hybrid clouds technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc)
– Transactional Databases MySQL, MS SQL, Postgres
– Agile methodology (SCRUM) experience, (Safe would be ideal)
– MVC framework/models or Single Page Application models.
– AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
– Online Test
– Multiple Interview Rounds
0 – 0 Years
3 – 8 LPA