About The Company:
Able Jobs is a job-training app for roles in sales, support, and marketing. Fresh college graduates can download the app and complete our training courses for free. Post completion, we connect them to employers and help them get jobs. We are a Y Combinator-backed start-up and the team comprises people from IIT, Udacity, and Yatra.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/ B.SC /M.SC /BCA /MCA
Target Batch: 2021,2022
Salary: INR 5-7 LPA
Tentative date of interview: September
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
– Reaching out to prospective students of Able and converting them to enrolments.
– Qualifying and pitching to the leads given by the marketing team.
– Taking a consultative approach towards understanding student problems and helping them with the best
– Building and maintaining a database and ensuring admissions to potential customers.
– Conducting video sessions and convincing students the enrolment.
– Background in inside sales or consumer sales.
– With a love for students, you can convince people, and get the work done.
– You are data-driven & amp; collaborate with other team members effectively.
– At least 1 Year of experience in a B2C sales role.
What is in for you?
– Work with the small BD team of fewer than 10 people
– Young team and unlimited exposure to full sales process and strategy
– Insurance Benefits
– Unlimited Sales incentives
– Snack evenings on Saturdays
– Interview Round -1
– Interview Round -2
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., MCA
0 – 1 Years
5 – 7 LPA