Area Manager: South Mumbai, North Mumbai, East Mumbai, West Mumbai
An Area Manager at abCoffee is responsible for ensuring that our specialty coffee is being served to our valued customers with individualized attention.
He/ She will mainly be responsible for the store operations and the store team members to create and maintain the exquisite experience. The Area Manager is responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with abCoffee company policies
– The main KRA’s of an Area Manager are achieving sales targets and increasing profits, dealing with customer service issues, staff management, safety, and security issues.
– Achieves financial objectives based on the annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
– Ordering, receiving, and stocking items for the select cafes including supplies that are retail items.
– Ensuring a healthy and safe environment and a friendly atmosphere by following sanitation regulations and organization standards
– Listens to escalated employee/ customer complaints and queries addresses them in an efficient yet friendly manner, and reports them to the City Manager without delay
– Liaoning with customers and channel partners (Zomato, Swiggy, etc) to provide accurate order information
– Assisting with other responsibilities as assigned by management (ODCs, classes, wholesale training, etc.)
– Maintain proper coverage and employees’ schedules ensuring that the store maintains customer service standards and employees adhere to meal breaks policy
– Ensures all cash handling procedures are upheld as the Area Manager Is accountable for store funds
– Plans executes and briefs the team with all sales promotions effectively and efficiently.
– Guides fellow employees to follow all the standard operation procedures and sets an example for the team by following standards by herself/himself
– Ensure adherence to store policies, and procedures and maintain merchandising and cleanliness standards
– Promotes and practices a safe work environment, and reports potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies, and employee incidents to the General Manager
– Documents employee incidents, and accidents, conducts initial investigation and determinations of root cause in the interest of maintaining a safe work environment
– Coordinate with vendors and order supplies, as needed (like takeaway cups, coffee, milk and other ingredients)
– Maintain updated records of daily, weekly,
and monthly revenues and expenses
– Add new menu items based on seasonality and customers’ preferences
– Maintains awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
– Must be a Graduate of a recognized university (preferably with a hotel management background)
– 2+ years of experience in a similar role with different companies within the Coffee or non-coffee industry.
– Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Must be flexible to work overtime, weekends, and special events as needed.
We are India’s first Tech-enabled affordable specialty coffee company.
Our mission since the onset of the idea is to democratize specialty coffee in India by making it accessible and affordable to the whole of India. We are hands down the best-rated coffee company across all regions we are serving in Mumbai and now moving into the growth stage after incredible initial traction.
Democratize specialty coffee in India by making it accessible and affordable for most of India and spreading awareness about coffee in India.
Our Vision: Specialty coffee for all
Be the neighborhood coffee place in all corners of the country which encourages community development and inspires people to be the change they want to see in the world.
Our Values: People, Service, Excellence
People: The world is amazing because of the amazing people that live here.
We celebrate people who walk in every day to get their daily dose of happiness, we celebrate our happy and warm barista partners who give their best to brew India’s best coffee to every person they encounter. People both our customers and employee partners are the pulse and spirit at abCoffee.
Service: As a company, we exist to serve. To service humankind with the magic of coffee beans sourced ethically from the hardworking and honest farmers in India, to service the spirit of community development one neighborhood at a time, to service the spirit of dreamers and change makers in the society who make this world a better to live in one day at a time, every day.
Excellence: We benchmark ourselves with the best of industry standards be it sourcing the best coffee beans,
working with fun and hardworking barista partner talents, or our superior training and development programs, or our unending personal love and warmth that gets added in every cup that we brew at abCoffee for our champion customers.
Culture at abCoffee
Culture at abCoffee can be described in 5 simple principles:
2. Autonomy at work
3. Grow together
4. Do our best, excellence in all we do, and keep evolving.
5. Trust each other’s ability and build a company that generations after us will be proud of.
Beyond the salary, great coffee, and amazing work culture:
1. Autonomy to build, break, and re-build the entire workflow. We are young, we are agile and we are growing.
2. Gender-neutral policies
3. Health and term insurance coverage
Regular training programs to grow in your area of interest with 360 professional development.
5. ESOPs, as abCoffee grows and becomes India’s neighborhood coffee place, all its builders and shapers grow together.
▶️ Area Manager
Full job description Job description Ensure that no food products are being used or stored beyond their expiry date, at...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $90,000 – $110,000 a year job type full-time part-time Full job description Reports to: athena coordinating committee...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary ₹15,000 – ₹20,000 a month Benefits & Perks Paid sick time, Food provided Job Type Full-time Qualifications...Apply For This Job
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary ₹4,50,000 – ₹8,00,000 a year job type regular / permanent Full job description Our client is a...Apply For This Job
Collaborate with clients to gather business requirements and translate them into technical specifications Develop and customize SAP ABAP programs, reports,...Apply For This Job